How to cut a clip from a video
- Choose the scene you like from a video
- Click on Cut a Part
- Hold and drag [...] to select the starting and the ending point of the clip you want to crop.
- To view your edited clips, see “Clipbank” for more details.
- All the cropped clips are saved into your ClipBooks. You can find your ClipBooks in ClipBank
- To access the ClipBank, click on the down arrow icon next to your account avatar.
- Select Clipbank from the drop-down menu.
Here you can watch all of the clips at once.
- Select Play all to play all the clips in your ClipBook.
- Adjust the settings for your ClipBook by clicking on the gear symbol.
- Title: Type the title of the ClipBook
- Clip Repeat: The number of times a clip is played before moving on to the next one
- Auto Replay: Automatically restart from the beginning when all clips are finished.
- Clipbook’s thumbnail: Pick a cover image for your ClipBook.
- Description: Add a description for the ClipBook
- Delete: Delete a ClipBook with all its clips.
In addition, you can also delete or arrange the location of each clip in the ClipBook.