eJOY Blog is the place where the eJOY Content Team shares different knowledge and experiences in English learning. This is also where we keep our users updated with important news relating to eJOY's products. eJOY Blog is divided into 4 main categories. Each main category will be subdivided into small sections so that our users can easily find the subjects that you're interested in.
At work (English at the workplace)
- Communication (English communication): includes articles that help you practice your English communication skills at work
- English skills (4 English skills - Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing): includes articles that help you improve your general English skills which are Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Vocabulary (English vocabulary): includes articles that help you improve your English vocabulary.
Notice: The articles in the At work category are mainly written for those whose English level is Intermediate or higher. If you are a beginner in English, Beginner Category is more suitable for you.
Beginner (English for beginners)
- Basic pronunciation: to help you improve your basic pronunciation.
- Basic vocabulary: to help you acquire basic and essential vocabulary.
- Step by step guide: to share articles that guide you to learning English in an effective way as a beginner.
Exam (English for those who are planning to take different English exams)
- Exam techniques: General knowledge and exam techniques to help you improve your English background knowledge
- IELTS: for those who have intention of taking IELTS exam
- eJOY Discovery: To share world knowledge - art, culture, literature, history...
- eJOY News: To inform important updates and news relating to eJOY's products. This is also where we post eJOY's recruitment announcements.
- User stories: To share our users's English learning stories in the hope of inspiring others to make a difference in their language learning journey.
How to make the most of eJOY Blog
(1) Select categories or subcategories that best suit your current English level and learning purpose.
(2) Type words/ phrases in the search bar to easily look for your wanted articles
(3) Don't forget Tags for quick search