In addition to over 60.000 videos on eJOY App, now you can convert any favorite YouTube videos to eJOY app to practice.
Steps to follow:
Step 1: You can connect videos directly from YouTube to eJOY in one of the following two ways
- Tap on YouTube Connect
- Type title or keywords of a video on the search bar - Search YouTube Videos. eJOY will show all the possible results matching your search terms
Note: Tap on icon filter (1) if you want to filter video duration.
Option 2: Open videos with YouTube links.
- Tap the Share icon below the YouTube video
- Tap Copy link. Now the video link is copied to clipboard
- Open eJOY English App. Tap More on the task bar on the bottom of your screen
- Scroll down and tap Open video from the clipboard.
Step 2: Select any video and watch it with the subtitles
Step 3: Select Connect video if you want to import this video to eJOY. If not, you can continue to search for other videos by choosing Watch other videos.
Step 4: The video has been added to your account. Now you can start to practice with this video.
Read more: 6 steps learning English with video
Note: You can review the list of imported YouTube videos by selecting Connected videos.